Honestly, Tameka and Usher Raymond really need to just get things together!
According to reports, the former lovebirds are still going fighting for custody of their two sons, Usher V and Naviyd. And of course, the singer’s ex-wife is at the center of the ongoing battle.
Word on the street is Tameka fired her former attorney Angela Kinley — whom she worked with for the emergency hearing following Usher V’s near-death drowning earlier this month — and hired a new legal team.
She recently attended a mandatory hearing with new lawyers Alexa Ross and Richard Robbins, however to her disappointed, Usher failed to show up.
Due to his absence, the Hip Hop Enquirer reports that the judge requested a private meeting with both legal teams in the judge’s chambers. There no word on exactly what was discussed but another hearing has been scheduled for October.
Do you think this new direction will work for the persistent mama? You weigh in below.
- Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- What In the Weekend with Nikki Woods: Rock This Town
- Little Known Black History Fact: The True Tuskegee Airmen
- Faces of Hope: Patrick Oliver Teaches Kids to Be Successful Readers and Writers
- Is Kris Jenner’s Talk Show Cancelled?