Chad Johnson, formally known as Ochocinco, is an employed man again, ladies and gentleman.
According to reports, former NFL star is a new fantasy football analyst on CBS Sports. This is his first big gig since he lost his star position on the Miami Dolphins for head-butting his ex-wife Evelyn Lozada last year.
Johnson, who’s starts the new job tomorrow, shared the good news to his 3,800,00 followers on Twitter. Check out What he had to say below and tell us what you think of his return to the NFL.
- Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Little Known Black History Fact: Rear Admiral Stephen Rochon
- NBA Player Royce White Under Investigation for Domestic Violence
- Authorities Searching for Florida Naval Officer Who Vanished
- Should the N-Word Be Illegal?
Black Life-Saving Crew in Outer Banks Remembered as Heroes for Daring Rescue at SeaCheck Out This Gallery