According to the news George Zimmerman has been taken into custody in Florida after his estranged wife called police saying he threatened her and her father with a gun.
Via. WKMG Local 6 News
Lake Mary police say they were called Monday afternoon to Shellie Zimmerman’s parents’ house on Sprucewood Road. Shellie Zimmerman’s parents, David and Machelle Dean, live at the home.
Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said police are “trying to determine what exactly happened.”
A spokesman for former Local 6 legal analyst Mark O’Mara, who represented George Zimmerman in his murder trial, said he had no comment at this time.
Recently Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce from George and even appeared on national television discussing their relationship. We will keep you up to date on what’s going on.
WATCH THE COVERAGE BELOW
- Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Little Known Black History Fact: Rear Admiral Stephen Rochon
- NBA Player Royce White Under Investigation for Domestic Violence
- Authorities Searching for Florida Naval Officer Who Vanished
- Should the N-Word Be Illegal?