*WWE star Darren Young shocked a TMZ cameraman when he casually admitted that he is gay.
During a standard interview at Los Angeles Airport LAX, the cameraman began asking Young about his opinions of gay wrestlers, asking if “a gay wrestler could be successful within the WWE.”
“Absolutely. Look at me. I’m a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I’ll tell you right now, I’m gay. And I’m happy. I’m very happy,” he responded.
The shocked cameraman stammered a bit before pulling himself together and thanking Young for sharing the news. The star was then asked how he thought his fellow wrestlers would take the news.
“We’re all adults. All sports are physical. When I come to work, I come to work,” he said. “Business is business.” He added: “Some people might not like it, and some people will like it.”
But the wrestler said regardless he is comfortable in his own skin.
“I’m happy [with] who I am. I’m comfortable with myself,” he said. “I’m hoping to be able to make a difference. It’s very important to me that people understand that someone’s sexual preference doesn’t really matter.” Watch below.
To watch the video of him making the announcement, click here: EURweb.com
Article and Picture Courtesy of EUR Web
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Shaliek Finds A Hit In ‘The Past’
- ‘Chante Moore Had Tom Sweating like He Swallowed a Molly Rancher’- HUGGY
- ‘We Have the Same Talent and [Are] Probably Better Than Half the Girls Period.’ – Prancing Elite Captain
- J. Anthony Brown Murders Another Hit: ‘Your Expanding A**’
- ‘Forest Whitaker Played his Role So Incredibly Well’- Admiral Rochon