*R&B star Miguel did a split jump to the wrong side of the law early Thursday morning when police in L.A. arrested him for driving under the influence.
According to TMZ, the 27-year-old crooner was stopped at around 2:15 a.m. for speeding and having his windows tinted. That ‘s when cops reported that they smelled alcohol.
Officials say Miguel took a breathalyzer test and blew over the legal limit, at which point he was arrested, booked and later released on $5,000 bail.
He has a court date in September.
Article and Picture Courtesy of EUR Web
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Shaliek Finds A Hit In ‘The Past’
- ‘Chante Moore Had Tom Sweating like He Swallowed a Molly Rancher’- HUGGY
- ‘We Have the Same Talent and [Are] Probably Better Than Half the Girls Period.’ – Prancing Elite Captain
- J. Anthony Brown Murders Another Hit: ‘Your Expanding A**’
- ‘Forest Whitaker Played his Role So Incredibly Well’- Admiral Rochon