While some mothers enjoy pregnancy, other women like singer and reality star Tamar Braxton say they never want to experience it again.
During a recent interview on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live,” the new mom to baby Logan said she was a “hot mess” for nine months and has no desire to bring another child into this world.
“She’s a hot mess which is why I’m never doing it again,” she said before adding: “It’s too much!”
Tamar revealed that fans can expect to see her mother and sisters on the upcoming season “Tamar and Vince” because she needed the extra help during her pregnancy.
“On this season they do [make an appearance] only because I am having a baby and I am team too much,” she said, laughing.
The second season of Tamar and hubby Vince’s reality show debuts on WeTV September 5th.
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Shaliek Finds A Hit In ‘The Past’
- ‘Chante Moore Had Tom Sweating like He Swallowed a Molly Rancher’- HUGGY
- ‘We Have the Same Talent and [Are] Probably Better Than Half the Girls Period.’ – Prancing Elite Captain
- J. Anthony Brown Murders Another Hit: ‘Your Expanding A**’
- ‘Forest Whitaker Played his Role So Incredibly Well’- Admiral Rochon
Check Out This Gallery