Chris Brown has one less legal worry — he’s been cleared of all hit-and-run charges.
According to TMZ, a Los Angeles judge dismissed the singer’s hit-and-run case today after the alleged victim insisted she didn’t want to press charges because the damage was too minor.
As reported earlier, Brown was involved in a minor accident in May. He was accused of hitting a woman’s Mercedes-Benz with his Range Rover and failing to give her his insurance documentation and identification.
The City Attorney argued that the 24-year-old, who was on felony probation at the time of the accident, acted inappropartedly by calling the other driver a “bitch” and leaving the scene without giving his driver’s license information.
However, despite the the City Attorney’s wished, judge ruled in favor of Breezy.
Brown’s lawyer, Mark Geragos, said the judge made the right decision.
“The case never should have been filed in the first place,” Geragos said. “It’s unfortunate he was being prosecuted for who he is rather than what he’s done.”
Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Shaliek Finds A Hit In ‘The Past’
- ‘Chante Moore Had Tom Sweating like He Swallowed a Molly Rancher’- HUGGY
- ‘We Have the Same Talent and [Are] Probably Better Than Half the Girls Period.’ – Prancing Elite Captain
- J. Anthony Brown Murders Another Hit: ‘Your Expanding A**’
- ‘Forest Whitaker Played his Role So Incredibly Well’- Admiral Rochon
Check Out This Gallery