Kim Zolciak has come out on top in her court case against Kandi Burruss over their song “Tardy for the Party.”
Kandi, who had hired “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star Phaedra Parks to represent her in court, sued Kim for allegedly cheating her out of profits from the single.
Kim didn’t take the accusation lying down. In April she filed court documents requesting that the case be thrown out because she believed Kandi was only using the lawsuit to promote her now-cancelled show “The Kandi Factory.” Well, according to TMZ.com, a judge sided with Kim and the case is dead.
- Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Report: Adrian Peterson’s Alleged Baby Mama Wasn’t Sure Who Fathered Child
- It’s About Time: Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds Gets Star On Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Why Was Pa. Teen Shot By Police And Left Paralyzed?
- Little Known Black History Fact: Carl Brashear, Master Diver