Torrei Hart confirmed that she’ll be getting some screen time with Usher’s ex-wife on VH1 as part of the new cast for “Atlanta Exes.” Starring Tammeka Raymond (Ushers ex), Christina Williams (CeeLo Greens ex) and (when the hell did Idris Elba get an EX!!!) Ms. Ex Elba.
Kevin Hart’s ex-wife mentioned to TheJasmineBrand.com over the summer that she was working on a reality show, but she didn’t mention which network would be airing the series. The Pretty Funny Fish star did say that she was working with the producers of “Hollywood Exes” but that they’re project was going to be very different.
When HipHollywood.com caught up with her, though, she revealed that she’s actually been tapped to become part of the cast for a spin-off “Atlanta Exes.” Production for the show has already begun, and Torrei’s excited for people to see a new side of her.
“I just feel like it’s a way to see who I am. In the past I’ve been put out in the press, people have this assumption about me, and it’s a way for people to really get to see who I am,” Torrei said. “I want to do the show. I think it’s a great opportunity. It’s a great platform, and I’m excited about it.”
- Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Report: Adrian Peterson’s Alleged Baby Mama Wasn’t Sure Who Fathered Child
- It’s About Time: Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds Gets Star On Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Why Was Pa. Teen Shot By Police And Left Paralyzed?
- Little Known Black History Fact: Carl Brashear, Master Diver