We are excited to give Old School Cincy listeners even more of a reason to tune in. Get ready to Jam in the afternoons with Old School Cincy’s own Chris Coleman! Chris will be rocking with you every weekday from 3 to 7. Tune in and turn it up with Chris Coleman on Old School 100.3!
Monday through Friday
Chris Coleman was born in Toledo, Ohio and his family moved to Birmingham, AL when Chris was three. He has been entertaining his entire life. His father, William “Boppin Bill” Coleman, introduced Chris to the music industry. Chris’ father was a thirty-year veteran in the business.
By the age of 17, Chris had made a name for himself in Birmingham, AL as one of the top DJ’s in the club business.
Two years after graduating from high school, Chris joined the United States Air Force where his radio career began.
In May of 2002, Chris was contacted by Radio One to handle mix shows for WIZF-FM. After Chris’ arrival, his popularity grew as well as changes were being made at the radio station. Chris was offered a full-time position in the 2 p.m. – 6p.m. time slot.
In 2005, Chris’ journey took him back to Birmingham to take on a management role on KISS-FM. He excelled in his position and now we’re happy to have the award winning, Chris Coleman, back in Cincinnati as the Program Director and afternoon drive personality on Old School 100.3.
Chris brings an enormous amount or experience and professionalism to his new role as PD of Old School 100.3.
Chris is a proven leader and has taken other stations to #1. His ultimate goal is to have Old School 100.3 be #1 in Cincinnati!
- Like Old School Cincy 100.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Glen Rice Gave Sarah Palin That Shama Lama Ding Dong Lovin’! – HUGGY LOWDOWN
- J. Anthony Brown Murders Another Hit: ‘She Read Tweets’
- Will the President Rise Again? Lemon Says He’s Down but Not Out
- How Can Arsenio Hall Save his Show? – TOP OF THE MORNING
- Rickey Smiley Pays 80-Year-Old Woman Bail